Filmtec membranes are manufactured by Dupont Water Solutions, formerly Dow Water Solutions. The FILMTEC™ portfolio consists of separation-technology products that are highly effective in industrial, municipal, commercial, and consumer water applications. Filmtec provides proven and highly effective technologies such as reverse osmosis (RO) and nanofiltration (NF). The goal of these membranes are to reject more dissolved solids and organics, and use less energy to produce permeate, than typical elements.
- Tolerate a wide range of operating conditions.
- Operate very efficiently at lower pressures.
- Maintain excellent structural and pH stability.
- Resist bacterial growth.
- Produce excellent membrane flux and salt rejection.
- Ultrapure Water RO membranes are used in semiconductor manufacturing,
- Ultrapure water requires a rigorous resistivity of 18.2 megohm/cm and TOC rinse down to less than 20 ppb in one hour.
Agape Water Solutions offers the following Filmtec membranes.
- FILMTEC™ BW30-365
- FILMTEC™ BW30-400
- FILMTEC™ BW30-400/34
- FILMTEC™ BW30-400/34i
- FILMTEC™ BW30HR-440
- FILMTEC™ BW30HR-440i
- FILMTEC™ BW30HRLE-440
- FILMTEC™ BW30HRLE-440i
- FILMTEC™ BW30XFR-400/34
- FILMTEC™ BW30XFR-400/34i
- FILMTEC™ BW30XFRLE-400/34
- FILMTEC™ BW30XFRLE-400/34i
- FILMTEC™ ECO PLATINUM-440
- FILMTEC™ ECO PLATINUM-440i
- FILMTEC™ ECO PRO-400
- FILMTEC™ ECO PRO-400i
- FILMTEC™ ECO PRO-440
- FILMTEC™ ECO PRO-440i
- FILMTEC™ XLE-440
- FILMTEC™ XLE-440i
Do You Have An Upcoming Project?
If you have an up coming project to discuss, we would love to hear from you.
Our experts are on hand to provide you with sound advice about your project.