Agape Water Solutions, Inc. vision is to be the leading supplier of ultrapure water systems based upon our employees individual and collective team successes. We are interested in adding the right team members. All applicants should be energetic, independent and have a proven track history. Excellent communication skills and a desire to learn to become the best are a must.
High Purity Water Service Technicians
- Experience with high purity water systems including reverse osmosis and deionization.
- Ability to troubleshoot systems and components including pumps, valves, instrumentation and controls.
- Focus on customer satisfaction and service
- Team player and leader
Regional Sales Managers
- Experience selling high purity water systems including reverse osmosis and deionization to power plants, pharmaceutical, engineering firms and other industrial clients who require ultrapure water systems.
- Ability to operate with an entrepreneurial aggressive attitude, run an assigned territory from a home office or Agape Water Solutions headquarters.
- Provide custom engineered solutions to custom problems and needs.
- Focus on customer satisfaction and service.
Applicants are required to be US citizens with a valid driver's license with a clean background. To receive immediate and confidential consideration, email resume and salary requirements to email@example.com